Manchester United will lock horns with Arsenal at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Sunday.
United are as low as 15th in the Premier League table at the moment with just seven points from five matches.
Meanwhile, the Gunners currently find themselves 12th in the standings with nine points from six games.
Neither United nor Arsenal are likely to challenge for the Premier League title this season, but both the Red Devils and the Gunners will be determined to finish in the top four.
Here are 10 interesting stats ahead of the match:
- Manchester United have not won against Arsenal in their past four Premier League games.
- The Red Devils have picked up just one point from a maximum of nine at Old Trafford this season.
- The match against Arsenal will be manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s 100th in charge of United.
- United have scored nine goals and conceded 12 in the Premier League this season.
- Solskjaer’s side won 5-0 against RB Leipzig in the Champions League in midweek.
- Mikel Arteta has not lost three successive Premier League games as Arsenal manager.
- The Gunners have lost six of their past nine league games away from home.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has not scored in five league games, his worst drought at Arsenal.
- Arsenal have always conceded in the Premier League at Old Trafford since 2009.
- The Gunners last won against United at Old Trafford in the league back in September 2006.
Manchester United XI: David de Gea; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw; Fred, Scott McTominay, Paul Pogba; Bruno Fernandes; Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford
Arsenal XI: Bernd Leno; Shkodran Mustafi, Gabriel, Kieran Tierney; Hector Bellerin, Thomas Partey, Granit Xhaka, Bukayo Saka; Willian, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang