Our journey began with Barrie’s View – a Premier League stats site run by football blogger, Barrie. Barrie is a regular contributor to popular football blogs such as Here is the City, What Culture, Betting Expert and Football Talk, and has previously contributed to the likes of Setanta, Backpage Football and Empire of the Kop.
Barrie correctly predicted Manchester United to win the 2012-13 Premier League at the start of the season, as well as Spain to win both the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012. Back in the summer of 2010, he went against much of the English media in picking Germany to comfortably beat England in South Africa. Once more, he was right.
In recent years Barrie has widened his scope to become knowledgeable in other sporting fields including NFL, Boxing and Tennis so the decision was made in 2020 to expand Barrie’s View and turn it into Sports View.
- Eddie Howe drools over high-class Martin Dubravka
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd vs Chelsea: preview, team news, how to watch and prediction
- Door could open for Martin Dubravka to revive Newcastle future under Eddie Howe